No claims would be entertained after 90 days (from date of buying).
Who is Responsible for Shipment?
- The Buyer has 10 days (from the order date) to return the item if it was ordered incorrectly. In this case the customer pays for return shipping cost.
- There is no refund for the shipping charges.
- Damaged/opened products are not accepted.
- Our company is not responsible if the goods returned are defaced/lost/vandalized during transition.
- Shipping cost will be deducted from the total price of product if the customer got “free shipping”.
- Buyer would pay the overall shipping charges (to and from the customer’s premises) for the unaccepted return products unless he has got approval from the Company’s customer service.
- Return shipping cost would be paid by our company, if we did not deliver you the correct item.
Items that cannot be Returned
- Backup tape cartridges on which you have pasted customized barcode labels.
- Printer toners/ink are not returnable.
- All Licenses and E-Delivery items are non-refundable. Please research before you order.
Condition of the Package Returned
- The package should be in its original form including its wrapping, foam etc.
- Original factory box along with all booklets, blank warranty cards etc.
- Do not remove the UPC codes.
- The factory packaging should not be defaced.
- Item being exchanged or returned must be in good condition and our staff would decide whether it is fit for selling or not?
What if Customers are Shipped Damaged Merchandize
- Do not accept the delivery if you receive visibly damaged products. Inform the delivery person and the Company as well. We will make sure that you get immediate replacement.
- If the Buyer noticed that the consignment was damaged after receiving the package, then they should immediately contact Us, (preferably within 24 hours)
- Do not accept the package if box is tempered or in bad condition.
- If the customer finds damaged product after receiving the package, please contact 855-505-7800 for return/replacement procedure.
- In case of defective product, please contact manufacturer for warranty claim.
- Buyer gets full refund of the original product price if he returns the item within 30 days (from order date).
- Store credit might be given to the Buyer if the merchandize is returned after 30 days.
- All Cisco Licenses will subject to Exchange on 50% Re-Stocking Fee only (If Approved)
- Cisco Licenses are non-returnable and non-refundable. So please make sure before ordering that you are placing an order for right thing.
- Customers will not be liable for restocking fee if they return the product within 30 days (from date of delivery).
- After 30 days, the customer will have to pay restocking fee up to 25%. We will not accept any return after 90 days (from purchasing date).